Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: China-Kenya trade week that ends on Saturday. ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Legion team -> Training
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
missdior

Féminin Taureau (20avr-20mai) 兔 Lapin

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Avr - 08:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: China-Kenya trade week that ends on Saturday. Répondre en citant

Jan. 1 (Xinhua) -- China's tennis player Wang Qiang said here on Sunday that her goal in the 2017 season is to break into the top 30, after she knocked out Russia's Evgeniya Rodina in the first round of WTA Shenzhen Open.

Now ranked 72, Wang beat 86th ranked Rodina in straight sets 6-2, 6-3 to claim her first victory in the new season and set up a second round meeting with 7th-seeded Romanian Monica Niculescu who eliminated Chinese player Zhang Kailin.

"It was my debut of the year and I'm feeling really good today. I practiced on my serve at least one hour everyday during the winter training and it seemed to have some effect today because I delivered 5 Aces, " said the 24-year-old.

Beginning playing tennis at the age of 9, Wang's highest ranking was the 61st position in August, 2016 and now she is eyeing the top 30 in the new year.

"I wanted to set a goal of relatively high level, so even if I only accomplished 60 percent of that, it is still a big progress for me," Wang told the press conference.

"Shenzhen Open is the start of the 2017 season, so I hope I can do better than I did last year," she said.

Wang entered the last eight here in 2016, before losing to top seed and eventual champion Agnieszka Radwanska in the quarter-finals.

SHANGHAI is following in Beijing’s footsteps by canceling the 21-kilometer international half marathon event.

Organizers announced yesterday that this year’s half marathon Jordan 6 Wheat Mens , which was due to take place on November 12, isn’t going to be held.

They said the 8,000 places for the race have instead been allotted to the 42.2km full marathon, which will now have 28,000 places — 8 http://www.jordan6wheat.com/ ,000 more than last year. The 10km and 5km races will continue to feature 5,000 runners each.

“The decision was made to meet the demand of our runners after a series of analyses,” said Zhou Jin, general manager of Shanghai Donghao Lansheng Event Management Company.

“Currently, Shanghai hosts over 10 running events which set the half marathon. Therefore Cheap Air Jordan 6 Wheat , Shanghai’s half-marathon runners’ still have a wide choice. To give more quotas to the full marathon during Shanghai International Marathon is also a kind of upgrade for the event,” she said.

A total of 126,789 runners applied for the 2015 races. Among them, 48,399 (38.17 percent) applied for the full marathon and 45 Air Jordan 6 Wheat Golden Harvest ,073 (35.55 percent) for the half marathon. In 2016, there were 153,163 applications; 64,067 (41.83 percent) for the full marathon and 54,338 (35.48 percent) for the half marathon.

“The increase was obvious. Also Air Jordan 6 Wheat Pre Order , our statistics showed that over 95 percent of the full marathon runners were able to complete their race. Therefore we think it is time for some adjustment,” Zhou added.

The 10km and 5km events have been kept to ensure the involvement of runners who are not able to complete the full distance but are eager to participate in the annual event.

The organizer also adjusted this year’s running route to provide better views for observers and an improved running experience.

At the 17th kilometer spot, runners will enter the riverside area in Huangpu District instead of making a U-turn along Miaojiang Road.

The route at the 30th kilometer spot will also be changed to allow runners to avoid Longteng Bridge, which a number of participants had found too much of a stamina challenge.

Priority registration

To avoid construction work along Fenggu Road in Xuhui District, the new route will take runners along Longlan Road instead.

The priority and elite registration started from yesterday Air Jordan 6 Retro Wheat , featuring runners who have achieved good results in previous running events organized by the company.

Those qualified include the first 400 male and 200 female finishers of this year’s Shanghai International Half Marathon that was held in April. These runners get the quotas without having to go through the draw after application.

Registration for the public is open from September 1 to 4. Those interested can log on to www.shang-ma or use the event’s smartphone app to hand in applications.

A draw will be held to distribute the quotas and the result will be announced on September 11. Those allotted quotas must complete payment before September 13.

The entrance fee for the full marathon is 100 yuan (US$15) for Chinese and 300 yuan for foreigners. For the 10km and 5km races, it is 60 yuan for Chinese and 200 yuan for foreign participants.

Five hundred charity quotas have been set aside and the entrance fee for a charity quota is 3,000 yuan, with the proceeds going into the organizer’s charity foundation to help children in poverty-stricken areas.

Because of the increased number of full distance runners, more food supply stations will be set up in the later stages of the route Air Jordan 6 Wheat For Sale , said the organizer. There will also be massage spots to help those encountering muscle stiffness or have pulled a tendon.

Shanghai International Marathon’s cancellation of the half marathon event was also backed by the Sport Administration’s track and field management center.

“Shanghai has always been a city catching the latest trend,” said Shui Tao, director of the management center’s marathon office. According to Shui, there were 328 marathon events around the country registered with the Chinese Athletic Association in 2016.

‘Understandable decision’

“We need different services from different events. To me it is a scientific choice that Shanghai International Marathon is giving more concentration to the full distance race, while keeping the 10km and 5km races to keep a public involvement Air Jordan 6 Wheat 2017 ,” said Shui.

Currently there are at least 10 half marathon events being held in Shanghai within a year, meeting the demand of 40,000 runners. The 2017 Shanghai International Half Marathon was held in April, which featured 15,000 runners. Other major half marathon events inc.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Avr - 08:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Legion team -> Training Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006